The Conservation Council is an historic coalition of corporations, institutions, and NGOs with divergentinterests united in a common agenda: to partner with governments and one another to address long-term issues of conservation and good natural resource management. We are always looking forothers to join our collaboration to build a better future.
Why should your business become a partner an ICCF partner?
ICCF offers it’s corporate and NGO partners unparalleled opportunity for access and visibility before the 2nd largest bipartisan Congressional Caucus on Capitol Hill - now one third of the U.S. Congress.
ICCF puts our partners in front of Members of Congress, on a regular basis, to highlight their environmental and conservation initiatives so policymakers are informed before they vote on related legislation.
Partnership with ICCF will maximize your voice and visibility on Capitol Hill.
Helping Leaders Balance Development and Conservation
ICCF is the leading non-profit organization utilizing corporate and NGO leaders to showcase before U.S. policymakers how their environmental and conservation initiatives positively impact U.S. economic and security interests.
ICCF works with the leadership of the bipartisan U.S. Congressional International Conservation Caucus, which is comprised of more than one-third of all members of Congress.
Founding Principle: Business and global conservation can and should go hand in hand.
Benefits of Partnership
Membership on ICCF’s Conservation Council
• Invitation to participate in monthly U.S. Congressional Member & Staff Briefings designed to showcase partners’ conservation and environmental initiatives
• Participation in U.S. Congressional Caucus Member Roundtables
• Participation in Corporate Conservation Council Meetings with U.S. Congressional Leadership on issues of collective interest to Members
• Participation in Educational Field Missions
• Participation in Annual Leadership Awards Dinner
• SignifIcant and Timely Opportunities to broadcast your activities and accomplishments to pertinent U.S. and Global Policy Networks.
• Recognition on Website, Printed Materials, Conservation Updates, Congressional Briefing Book with 2 Page Spread on Business’s activities
Impact - ICCF partners have the opportunity to educate a broad bi-partisan audience of policymakers and opinion leaders through active participation in our schedule of Congressional Briefings and Roundatable and through ICCF Web and Print Media.
Visibility and Recognition - ICCF partners receive numerous opportunities to showcase their environmental and conservation efforts and achievements before an unprecedented spectrum of partners: Members of Congress and their staff, business leaders, and other government officials.
Collaboration - opportunity to develop relationships with other leaders in the business and NGO communities to achieve market-oriented solutions in conservation and sustainability worldwide.
For more information, please contact us:
Susan Herman Lylis
Executive Director, Conservation Council